Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stabz0r

What song are you listening to atm?

348 posts / 9687 viewsLast Reply

HOW ABOUT THAT NEW PROF ALBUM THO?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/liability/id1019858311

Haven't had a chance to sit down and listen to it, though it arrived this morning. Some interesting featuring artists for a RSE album.

Edit - I have listened to it a few times now, and I am digging the majority of it. Still weird to see Petey Pablo and Waka Flaka on the featuring list though.

Edited by Madvillain

The 90's R&B you two posted made me think of the classic Boyz II Men, conveniently the "It's Always Sunny" episode came on just now and I had to come back to post too.  XD

• Like 2

Love me some Beirut and always down for some strings and accordians. Nas is probably my favorite emcee of all time, great choices.

stabz0r's video sent me down memory path and triggered a flash back to the Busta Rhymes "Put your hands where my eyes can see" video, which does not seem to exist on youtube. So...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJUk45l4h8c

• Like 1

New People Under the Stairs snuck right by me...

I blame Rdio shutting down, which I swore by. Spotify is popular, but terrible for how I use it (full albums, music discovery, offline listening when mobile). Apple Music isn't much better, Google Play and iOS aren't cool, and Tidal is going to close any day now. 

Guess it's back to piracy?

• Like 1