Probably the best admin ever

ManEatingHobo

I'm glad to see that this group of servers upholds the usual amazing quality of Left 4 Dead 2 multiplayer. One of your mentally handicapped toddler admins first told me to not spam bot commands when I said thanks twice in the span of five seconds and he muted me. About ten minutes later, he banned me for "rushing" when there were four people with me. This was on the 10 v. 10 Versus server #2. I could care less about getting unbanned, just letting you know you're doing a great job!

(edited)

Hello and welcome to our servers. You were warned for spamming bot vocals. Then you and your friends started the event with team mates incapped back in the bathrooms. Again, you were warned not to rush and go back to help. Since all 3 of you decided to ignore me, all three were banned. Your friend thrash was also banned for cursing at an admin.

Whether one person rushed or 4 people rushed, it makes no matter. All of you ignored my warnings and ignored the rules. Since you do not care about getting unbanned, then you will remain banned. Have a good night.

Edited by MeJohnny
  • Like 1