Banned from: LFD2 10v10 !buy (both servers)

DandyDan

Been playing on the servers for a week now; well aware of the no cursing rule.

In full support of it, never questioned it either.

Made the mistake of drinking too much rum tonight and i mistakenly said the s-word a few times, its proved a pain in the donkey to navigate the anti-ban and such forth as well.

I've probably sent a message to any one I've found available on this site, just want to continue playing as soon as possible.

I know I messed up and cursing is a problem I have IRL as well, I try to keep it mouth-friendly in game and the rule doesn't pose a problem to me and I don't feel a need to question it (i.e. but its an 18+ game?).

I'll make a concerted effort to keep my flagrant fingers away from forbidden keys, I sincerely enjoy the LFD servers and I'd love to be apart of the (healthy) community.

Reason for my ban: Cursing on the LFD2 server.

Sincerely, 

Lieutenant Dandy

Good man, that's the way you do it.

I've found push to talk is the bestest of friends in this regard :) - trust me, none of us are saints in this regard but playing online FPS (etc.) is just so much better when it ain't filled with a constant stream of #&^$%#%$%$%@!!

You can check your ban here: http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/pages/sourcebans but you already know what's what. 1 day.

But hey, Johnny shows up here he can always lift it early.

And welcome to GC