Got banned because...

TornadoNick

So I was playing on a gamrs.co L4D2 server yesterday sometime in the evening on the Death Toll campaign, I was playing as the infected (smoker), found a hole in the map, fell through it, was under the map, and started pulling a bunch of survivors back. An admin told me to stop, I stopped, we continued the game normally, finished it, I leave the server, come back next day and discover I'm banned. I know I was exploiting a glitch, for which I am sorry, it won't happen again. But I did stop when I was asked to, and the ban had happened sometime after I had already finished and left the game. I'm asking for an unban, because that kinda wasn't really cool of the admin to do. But I do understand that exploiting glitches the way I did is a shameful act, and I promise it shall not happen again. 

STEAM ID: 

STEAM_0:0:76027425

There was no admin on the server, but someone sent me a demo of this.  You were glitched as a smoker and knew the other team was unable to kill you.  You continued to smoke survivors, knowing they could not kill you.  This kept the other team from advancing, and your team was able to capitalize on this.  You could have suicide at any point, but did not until you were threatened with a ban.

The ban was only for a day, please make sure to follow the rules and play fairly.

Thanks