Can I please get unbanned?

IceMountainPie

Can I please get unbanned? I got banned for "rushing".

I was playing in one of your l4d2 10v10 server, and I was playing on no mercy, on the level that has the gas station, I dont remember how is it called, but we were having problems in the safe house, and someone said "leave the afk people alone", and I decided to move on, but not that fast, and we were like other 2 or 3 persons that moved on with me, then, I jumped on the lift, and other person too, I dont remember his/her name, but she was playing as zoey, (I didnt wanted to activate the lift) but the other person jumped on the lift and activated it, and then he jumped out, so maybe the admin thought that I activated the lift, then Louis and other person, rushed like crazy to the roof and then to the building, BUT, since I saw everyone back in the safe house, I decided that I would stand in the lift, since I didnt want to get banned, and then louis was already in the building and a smoker got him, and I saw how he got banned, and then the people from the safe house finally decided to move one, and I jumped out of the lift and then I got banned.

So can I please get unbanned? I really enjoy your 10v10 servers, but if I dont get unbanned, oh well, its for 1 day but I wanted to play all day today

Thanks for reading this

Hi Icemountain, thanks for coming to our website to explain.  Johnny banned you for rushing.  From his notes and the screenshot, it looks like you and the other 2 people ignored a bunch of warnings from him and others.  The ban is only one day.  He can decide if it can be shortened, but please make sure to follow our rules, as any future bans will be for a longer period of time.

What is your steam id and in game name? Also, Please read our rules in the L4d2 forums. We are all about playing with teamwork here. We will ban one person or six if they leave someone behind that is not a bot. I'm sure the admin will be along who banned you.

Hi Icemountain, thanks for coming to our website to explain.  Johnny banned you for rushing.  From his notes and the screenshot, it looks like you and the other 2 people ignored a bunch of warnings from him and others.  The ban is only one day.  He can decide if it can be shortened, but please make sure to follow our rules, as any future bans will be for a longer period of time.

Oh sorry if I ignored the warnings, the thing is I play with music on, so, sorry about that, I will try to listen to the voices in chat next time, thanks anyway

Welcome to the forums.

This is a no rushing server.  There was an AFK, but an admin kicked the player.  However, others in the saferoom and alleyway were fighting for their lives while players ran ahead.   Please stay and help any team mates incapacitated.  Never listen to anyone urging a rush, because I've been known to ban entire teams. 

I would suggest playing with some game volume, as team communication is important in 10v10; specifically -  you would hear admin warning you to stop rushing, and team mates begging for help.  

Since you are new, and apologize, I will lift the ban.  Please read the rules:

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/34619-gc-rulescode/?p=421793

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/45111-l4d2-warning-to-all-regarding-servergc-rules/?p=542507

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/43069-gc-l4d2-stuff-that-gets-you-kickedbanned/?p=518168

vlcsnap-2015-01-30-17h52m51s14_zps607abc