Please Unban (left4dead2)

CoolBeans2

My name is Cool Beans 2: Electric Boogaloo and I believe I was unfairly banned on the Left4Dead server. I was banned for rushing on Dead Center, near the part where you have to turn off the alarm after breaking the windows. Our team was doing fairly well and I tend to stay to the front to help push. There was a group of 4 of us and we got to the alarm, me and one other fell a little bit back and 2 players stayed in the alarm room. A couple seconds later the 2 that were in the alarm room got knocked down because the infected were now spawning in front of us. I saved both of them and brought them back up and then took look out for spawning infected players, killing one more of them. During all of this I guess the group had gotten hit hard and here's my issue with the ban, I was trying to save players that were knocked down. I couldn't be in 2 places at once and we were getting attacked from the front pretty hard. After saving the 2 players and killing a couple infected, I didn't even have time to go back to the group, I was banned. I feel like that's not fair considering I saved 2 players, was killing infected that were spawning in front of us, and then didn't even get time to get back with the group. If I am wrong, I will take the ban but I think if you take everything into consideration I was unjustly banned. 

Thanks,

Cool Beans

Sorry for getting back to you so late, I just got home from work. You were way ahead with only one other player, offering no support to your team. I asked you/the rushers to stop rushing multiple times with zero response or effort to turn around, so I banned you. Just because there was an alarm going off for the event doesn't mean you can abandon the other 2/3 of your team to be pummeled in the back. The group in back wouldn't have needed as much help if all of you had stayed together, after all it is a team based game.

I appreciate you coming to the forums to state your case and that you will do your best to remember to stay with your team next time.

I will lift your ban as of now, please enjoy the server(s) and please continue to help your team.

Thanks