verboten

Ich wurde verboten, und ich weiB nicht, warum! Was habe ich getan?? Auch gibt es eine Option, denn deutsch war es sehr schwer, mein  Konto zu machen und diese Webseite suchen. Ich musste verwenden Google Translate.

Translated:

I was banned , and l know not why ! What have I done ?? Also there is an option for German , it was very hard to make my account , and look for this website . I had to use Google Translate .

Good morning, unvernunftig.  Before we address this issue, I just want to ask you a few questions.  You said you didn't speak English in the server.  Where in Germany are you from?  Is this your first time playing L4D2 on our servers?

Ich denke, dies ist mein zweites Mal spielen auf Ihrem lfd2 Server. Ich habe vor kurzem zog nach Philadelphia Vereinigten Staaten tatsachlich vor etwa einem Monat. Ich vursuche, um Englisch zu lernen, aber die Arbeit, die ich habe, Gott sie dank, mir nicht verlangen, Englisch zu sprechen

(edited)

Google Translate:

I think this is my second time playing on your lfd2 Server . I recently moved to Philadelphia United States actually about a month ago . I vursuche to learn English , but the work that I , God , speaking English very much, did not require me

Your second time playing on our servers and you moved to Philadelphia a month ago?  That's interesting because I have some evidence that indicates otherwise.  For a second time on the server, your stats are quite amazing. And records showed you've been banned 2 months ago on 5-2-15.

Screenshot%202015-07-03%2012.09.41_zpsht

Screenshot%202015-07-03%2012.11.45_zpsft

Let's cut through the crap.  You have played on our servers frequently, you know how GC operates, you have key binds, you have been banned 3 times now -  the last time also for griefing, and you definitely speak/understand English so stop that nonsense.  You sabotaged a pretty close and evenly matched game last night by pretending you don't understand English just so you can 1. rescue bots we agreed to leave, 2. constant, excessive defibbing bots that die and then die again, 3. going backwards to defib a dead team mate we agreed to leave behind, 4. going to all the dangerous areas.  So not only did you sabotage the match for us, but you trolled us on the server and now on the forums. We don't tolerate that type of behavior around here.

Screenshot%202015-07-03%2013.44.43_zps5t

vlcsnap-2015-07-03-02h02m57s502_zpsnyqid

vlcsnap-2015-07-03-02h04m39s711_zpsd1bvr

Edited by MeJohnny
  • Like 2

You say you played on our server only 2 times, and moved to the US a month ago.  Johnny has shown evidence that you have played 8000+ minutes on the servers and two months ago you were banned with the same ip address (in the US) as the one you were just banned on.  With this, plus additional information Johnny sent to me, this ban will stay.

Since this post is locked, if you have anything additional to add that you feel may change our minds, please send it to me directly through this website.

• Like 1

To the people that I played with a few nights back where I faked being a German guy and to the people of this forum, I am sorry that I trolled you and wasted your time and sabotaged the round. It was stupid of me to troll and think of getting away with it also so continuing the troll onto the forums was an immature choice to make so I am deeply sorry about that as well. Everyone have a nice day and a happy 4th of July!!!!

• Like 3

Thank you for your apology.  You are a good player and hopefully you will play with us again in the future.  In the meantime, please review our rules here and prevent any future involuntary breaks from the server:

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/34619-gc-rulescode/?p=421793

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/45111-l4d2-warning-to-all-regarding-servergc-rules/?p=542507

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/43069-gc-l4d2-stuff-that-gets-you-kickedbanned/?p=518168 

• Like 1