peanut butter

robinbanks

Your other account wasn't blasted into oblivion, it was banned by me after your L4D2 ban. You may not be able to access it because of that. 

You told Peanut back in March "Look peanut, you don't have to educate me as to why I was banned. I'm not trying to get unbanned."

If that's changed, read this and then create a post in here

• Like 3

(edited)

1. When I told peanut I wasn't trying to get unbanned. I meant I wasn't trying to get unbanned from the game servers. I'm not sure why you felt the need to delete my forum account, and IP ban me on top of that. lol

2. Can I request that you guys do your job more thoroughly? If my account is no longer here, why am I getting bombarded by GC emails asking me to renew my membership? That's just hilarious and cringe worthy at the same time.

Edited by robinbanks2

1.1 You weren't IP banned from the forums; you registered both accounts using the same IP address. Your account was banned ("suspended"), which likely blocked you from registering again with the same email address.

1.2 Bans are not server specific, they're GC wide. We rarely go through the effort of banning everywhere, but once I saw that you were bothering Peanut (see point 2) about being banned and not wanting to be unbanned, I went ahead and removed your forum access. 

2. We're volunteers. This is not our job, but the feedback is appreciated. Thanks. 

3. Take care.

Addendum: I've unlocked this thread AND moved it to the banned forum. If you'd like to be unbanned, let us know and we'll have that conversation. If you don't want to be unbanned, I'll go ahead and delete all of your accounts to prevent automated emails from bothering you again. 

• Like 7

(edited)

were you creeping on our private convos, or did peanut turn to you for help?!!

I'm not sure if we will have any conversation in the future; I wouldn't dare wasting your precious time and effort in reading forum posts, would I now?

so yeah, no more automated emails would be nice

that is all

Edited by robinbanks2