Sony Hand Held

[VI]ROosTEr

• 2 weeks later...

I predict it to fail. Hard to say there are a lot of sony fanboys out there who will buy it but it is going to be hard to beat the Game Boy with its large market and seeing that everyone has one by now :P Everyone else who has tried to do it has failed, even if they are technologically more advanced than the current gameboy. Though if anyone can do it, it will be sony but only because of Fanboys and marketing not because of quality of software, which is 1000000000000000x as important as quality of hardware *cough* XBox *cough*

Well, Sony has the respect of people for the Playstations...And not only that, I think 8/10 people will agree that the Playstations have had a whole lot better games come their way. I personally can't wait...

I guess you can call me a 'fanboy,' Everything I like is Sony, Haha!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Well some of the best in the world tried to take out the gameboy and failed. Sega tried with the GameGears and what not. Atari tried as well and these systems had some excellent games. I guess right now the system to own portable wise is the gameboy. I am a huge Metroid and Castlevania fan so right now Nintendo is the leader here.

Anyone ever played Simon's Quest, Castlevania 2 for NES? Did this game hook any of you like it did me? That game amazed me beyond belief. Konami owns in that regard. I so wished to play Castlevania X for the Turbo Duo but it was never released over here which sucked. It is said to be the greatest Castlevania game of all time. I loved the PS version a few years back. Great game also.

I sure miss the old side scrollers, that is for sure.

My old roomate owned Castlevania X. He bought it for 200 or something crazy off of ebay. I got to play it a little but didnt play it much :P Symphony of the Night, Harmony of Dissonance, and Circle of the Moon are still great(havent picked up Aria of Sorrow yet shoudl get that this week or next). Im interested in what great games Sony has had? The hardware is the biggest piece of crap ever. The PSX hardware was awful and was only topped in awfullness by the PS2. The only reason people develop for it is because of the consumer market for it. It is horrible to program on(speaking from some minor experience). Just my opinion but games as of late overall have been crappy :P SNES forever! All 3 of the current consoles have a lack of good software and for games that I own Id say Cube and PS2 are about equal though Cube has more original titles that are fun PS2 has a lot of the same crap rehashed with the exception of GTA3 and GTA VC. Xbox is a joke in my mind has no games that have made me buy one yet. Though the thought of modding it to the uber xbox appealed to me :P Dunno I am also skeptical about it being a disc based portable system. I play my GBA on planes a lot and when I am in the car and it gets bumpy at times. A game skipping is unacceptable.