Are you serious ?

vee

vee
(edited)

I just joined the game for no more than 5 mins. I only got 4 pts and I got kicked. 

I don't know what's wrong with you? because I was using a deagle? Are you kidding me? 

(1)  "Using only deagle through map."  (Are you serious? I just joined the game. What do you mean using only deagle through map?)

(2) Comment which shows disrespect towards acting admin. (Have you ever shown your respect too? so I can't use deagle? I've already said I only got 4 pts. And you told me that I can buy AMMO rather than using deagle? ARE YOU SERIOUS? You said you warned me.  If you are an admin, can you use you mic and warn people ? Who will look at the chat when they were passing by the bridge in Parish 4? some people might, but definitely not me.)

(3) Choo Choo: maybe you should go to see doctor. (YES, I'M SERIOUS, you know you are the most disgusting admin i've ever met. when you sexual harass other girl members behind GC, I didn't report you. and now you keep doing  dirty things in server against me. Are you serious ?) <- really p-i-s-s me off.  not even joking. Jane got more than me.  To other admins: Please don't tell me it is not happen in server so you can't do anything with it.  

ALSO WHEN I JOIN, I ALWAYS SEND POINTS, I ALWAYS HEAL PEOPLE. I ALWAYS HELP THE TEAM, EVERYONE KNOWS IT, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TROLL IN SERVER, EVERYONE KNOWS I ALWAYS WANT TO WIN. 

Edited by vee

After looking this over, the original kick was not warranted by the admin.  

Your response in the server was not the correct way to handle the situation, so I will not "delete" the ban.  

I do not want to hear about vague accusations from years ago.  

If you feel an admin has made a mistake in the way a situation is handled, simply send me a message about it.  It will be reviewed.  You guys should know by now that I will not just blindly take an admin's side in a situation (though I may give them the benefit of the doubt).  

If you have a problem with something I do, send it to me (or Jackie if you dont want to send to me) and I will include other board members in on it.  Admins make mistakes and I make mistakes too or overreact when playing sometimes.

• Like 1