A friend gave me this today.....

Guest zerodamage

everyone on shaw in vancouver got a version of that. spread threw our ISP. it was great. only thing was i put my network firewall on the day b4 as i was being threatened of getting hacked. and i avoided the situation altogether!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)

I just finished cleaning 531 files with this virus, AND the whole time my autodetect from Norton kept on going off. He didn't do it on purpose. I have just decided to reinstall everything probably tomorrow. Going to go to a friends and borrow his cable connection for the day. Going to start the process tonight (right now) by formatting and reinstalling and getting the basics on. Got new version of ghost (lets me back up via spanning across cd's) so I will get a basic backup in the beginning.

oh yeah.. this thing is hostile as hell. it corrupted nearly every game and program on my system. I just uninstalled them all. Will reinstall later. At least CS still works.

Edited by zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I caught it after it infected over 550 .exe files on my system. I reinstalled a few programs (all cleaned off now) but plan on doing a fresh reinstall this coming week (GETTING CABLE!!!!) and what not.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

No... a month or so ago i d/l some files from his computer (he has cable, me do not) and the 3dmark2001 file was infected. It was the carrier.