Bannd - Raiden

Raiden

Well been like 2 days or so, I was banned cuse I didnt follow rules and said "s t f u" Barto banned me. Then I could play agian and he said I was banned again. Please can I come back and play I wana to play agian I wont "disue the swear filter" please Barto plz

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i got banned for abuseing it to...it was like a week and a half ago (maybe longer) and i havent been back to plat since (or tired either)....just is becoming to serious for a computer game

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

This must be pinned to give an example to all those new to Platinum. Abuse the filter, and you'll get smacked down. I think everyone who plans on playing Platinum should be referred to this post, so they get the idea...

Do I get a cookie now?

Uber

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

im agreein wit uber...

(and go to Keebler_elf and get a cookie)

I swear a LOT in the game. That is why I like the filter so no one actually knows what I am saying.....I cannot swear on the phone at EDS people even though they deserve it so it needs an outlet somewhere.

On the original Fall3N server the filter was not on.....a few people got mad at me, so I kinda need the filter for my problem.

My name is Soul, I am a CS swearaholic.

UberNewb I have been playing in this communit longer than you so I think. And so I said one little thing banned? All I ask is to be unbanned not a conversation about banning topic. I said I wouldnt do it anymore so lets wait for Barto plz.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

:huh: Kind of sux that you got banned Raiden. I just don't understand why you took the time and bypassed the swear filter. Don't let the game get to you man, If you had just typed that, the filter would have gotten it, and you would have been fine.

I hope you get unbanned, you're a cool Pl4yer.. but I can't say much else. Hope to see you fraggin' again. <_<

Raiden...

Why do i sense deja vu here. Many times our paths have crossed, and we have been continuously forgiving of you, every time warning you that we're watching, and that one transgression more will put you over the edge into Permanent Ban land.

Frankly, this recent trouble just illustrates to me that no matter how many times you are warned or chastised, you will refuse to learn and obey our rules. I'm sorry if you find this unfair, but we've been very tolerant with you in the past.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

is this a global community ban?

p.s. plz unban him, this is just gonna cause him to play more on fox!!!! PLZ for the love of GOD unban him!!!!!!

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
is this a global community ban?

p.s.  plz unban him, this is just gonna cause him to play more on fox!!!!  PLZ for the love of GOD unban him!!!!!!

Mossad = #1 at tinklein' raiden off... rofl

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

sry it's all in good fun, but Raiden sometimes doesnt understand my weird humor, and gets all tinkley. But anyhow, he's not a bad kid...I guess I just rub him the wrong way :blink:

This kinda stuff is disapointing. Barto last time I was banned was oh yr ago :\ one time sorry. Im not argueing with you or anyone. And MaleModel I look past your comments and couldnt care less wait then again.. But like I said I would change and I have in fox to an extent till somone does somehting 2-3 times to me then i say somehting back and leave it at that. And Cane ....nm. Well im fine and cool so refrain from "trying" to insult plz. Have a good day bye

--Raiden

ps- yea i still wish to be unbanned

*****And ill leave it at this*****

what not to do after you get banned....

MSBMichael: Barto, look I dont hate you nor have intension. I want to truce you weither you dont ban me or not ok. Your a good funny guy lets keep it at that please.

MmmmBarto: did you reply to my post at g0t b4nn3d?

MmmmBarto: i said everything i need to say in that

MSBMichael: Yea, I tried to keep it simple nice

MSBMichael: I understand man

MSBMichael: Delete it plz?

MmmmBarto: why?

MSBMichael: Well, why leave it up as a topic for everyone to stare at ?

MmmmBarto: ill let everyone who has been interested in it see how it was resolved, that way it doesnt look like im trying to hide anything

MSBMichael: So im banned forever?

MmmmBarto: Yes.

MSBMichael: gg

MSBMichael signed off at 9:53:46 PM.

MSBMichael signed on at 9:53:53 PM.

MSBMichael: no offense

MmmmBarto: i dont wanna hear it, really

MSBMichael: I just feel disapointed for someone who holds a grudge on me, when I been nothing but nice

MSBMichael: so dont act dorky to me kid

MSBMichael: gnight have a good life

MmmmBarto: i got nothing to say to you. cya

MSBMichael: u just did kid

MSBMichael signed off at 9:54:43 PM.