Admins

san`

Hi. I am posting to let you guys know of an admin problem. Today on helms_deep rolldice was on, and I rolled and got an awp, yay. I was up in the top tower and picking off the T's as I sat on the ledge. As I zoom in on the last T i begin falling... to a death... and to lose my awp. A bit later, emerald ice was burried, and just as the T's won the round, Gunman comes over and blows his face off, totally uncalled for. Little while later, he burries emerald and than tk's him again. Not to mention the jedi abuse. It seemed that gunman did not care that he was abusing, so i have come in here to make Mmmm aware of it, and hope they can address the problem.

The problem was with Emerald Ice, not with you. It was resolved, but thanks for your concern, and I apologize if I ruined your CS play today :(

And yes, I did these things in response to his constant complaining about the map, and everything. It was annoying, and I admit I got out of hand. I apologize once again SaN, and I appreciate you coming forward.

Gunny