Whats going On?

Guest Inferno

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
(edited)

This deals with Quantum not me.

Ok, this time im not jumping at this problem with my mouth a flaring and my guns a blazing. Just here to ask some questions. Ok now, i went to read the DLM forums and i saw that quantum posted under the GOT BANNED. So i read his msg and it read this:

I was just banned, my ip was banned for 500.00 hours or mins.

This is ******* ********. i dont cuzz i just play and i get banned.

If this is how ***mmmm is, then count me out.

I was banned from the server op.

I did nothing wrong.\

I WAS JUST PLAYING CS !!!!!

Well ok, make note of line 3

If this is how *** mmmm is, then count me out. If we lose a good person due to u guys, im pretty sure im gonna be mad and im pretty sure all of DLM will be mad. Now i thought i handled this fine, can you guys give me an adult response of what happened? Because i sure wouldnt like this happening to me if i was a recruit.
Edited by Inferno

500 minutes is less than half a day...

What problem does he have with it?

And Inferno, you might not have your guns a blazing, but you are still shooting with a silencer on ;)

Every regular around here knows swearing is not allowed. He avoided the swear filter (from what I hear... I did not do this ban), so a little time out doesn't sound unreasonable.

B)

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Ok i just wanted to hear what you guys had to say before i mouthed off like last time. If thats less then hlaf a day then he can sit it out, but i just dont want to lose a good member of DLM over something like this.

Well since this issue is resolved the topic is now closed. Thank you for the math demo moth3r. I was the one who banned you quantum and yes you did avoid the swear filter. You being a regular around these parts of cyberspace, try taking a more positive role in the community. Have Fun playing on trop, if your not having fun take a break. It always works for me.

Edit by Fatty:

The next time Quantum's witch comes here for him, just delete the topic. He should be thankful it was Sanders, cause I would have added a zero or two.