My position as CT

DJ Premier

Here are screenshots of my position in case I dont make it to the game. Every backup should look at this since I'm the one at most risk of not making it.

This is default position. I can listen for left side very well from here. I can also hear anyone going up the tower.

valley1.jpg

This position if for when I am alone. I can check one spot while not being vulnerable to other sides. I can hear if they are behind me as well as to the left. I am also close enough to the spawn to attempt a defuse there.

valley2.jpg

This position is when I suspect someone on the right side but still want to hear the left side and tower movement.

valley3.jpg

This position is for when I'm alone and I sense them being on the right side. They will usually not see me so this position is not for me to fire but for recon. The hole is not wide enough for me to get a good shot off that will give me a high kill percentage.

valley4.jpg

This position is good when you know there are people in the middle. It's a little HS prone but if you are a good shot, you'll get them before they even see you. Once they do see you, i'd get out of that position since you'll get headshot easily.

valley5.jpg