To whom It may concern,

Guest AlphaTeam

Guest AlphaTeam
Guest AlphaTeam
Guest AlphaTeam
Guests

Well, first of all let me say this: I love playing at Mmmm server and fellow Mmmm members do a excellent job of moderating the server and its players. However, I want to voice a small opinion or rather a concern about what I observed tonight! There were maybe not more than dozen people playing. In my team was a player who doesn't play at Mmmm very often but very good (his name is not important). He is often accused of cheating (trust me its not Camel but as good if not better). But his attitude sucked. I mean he was cursing up the storm... F this and F that. At one point he called all of his teammates idiots for not covering him. I guess its all good and maybe he was having a bad day. But regardless, I know that such behavior is not acceptable at Plat! There was a admin there on the same team (again name of the Admin is not important) who seemed to be OK with his behavior?!

Just a small favor I guess...could you guys (Mmmm Admins) hold same standards for all players?

AlphaTeam

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I know a few people of reasonably high skill who have really lame attitudes that play on Platinum. Some people just think they're higher than everoyne else. Others are just naturally jerks. I can tolerate a little of it (I mean, if I was any good, and I was on a loser team, I might get a little irritated.) But there's a point at which it goes from barely appropriate to 'Well, if we're such losers, what are you still doing here?' If I had seen people like that when I was brand new often, then I probably would not be playing on Platinum (and as a result, would have blown the cash I spent on CS, as my primary goal was to become well known on just this server.)

This is why I'm glad that 99.9% of you guys are cool cats. I have a great time when I play on Plat, cause you're all so durned hilarious. But some people seem to want to, um, do the old #2 in my corn flakes.

I should hope that when someone of this ilk is around at the same time as an admin that the admin would be like 'Yo, knock it off 'afore I bust your teeth in' or something..

That's my piece...

Uber

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I know Camel. You're all right. My only problem with things you do was when we were getting the crap kicked out of us in mill, and you switched to the Ts cause they were winning. For shame!

But other than that, you're a cool guy. I always yell at people for saying you hack.

Uber

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Xtra special? Like... a window licker... someone who likes the taste of paint chips. He who rideth the short bus.