Beanstalk and others.

TeK

We played Beanstalk this morning and Fatty and I got the farthest. Some noobs around here rly don't know how to jump ;o.

But...There is a jumping map called kz_climbersxp_b03.

I will give someone great rewards if they complete this map LEGIT ie. No changing of gravity and MUST HAVE the demo to prove it. There is a demo on that website of some guy doing it in 26 mins which is rly quit scurry..

You can get the map here http://raid5.pingouin.ca/kdzmaps/

Also a lot of the maps there are garbage. ESPECIALLY kz_wtc. I sugest ABSOLUTELY no one in their right mind play that map. Why you ask? Cause its mimicing the WTC towers and have a blast hit it with fire coming out and the towers falling. SaN and Myself played it for about 2 mins and we were disgusted by it. But climbers and beanstalk would be great if u get a bunch of community members on there playin it.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
(edited)

i have a demo of vanin[rdw] doing the map is a little over 1 minute.

http://wewt.gamedaemons.net/demos/v_and_th...e_beanstalk.zip

also I made fatty a little map pack with all the kz maps that are worth dling. He'll probably post it soon.

btw to watch the vanin demo you'll need to dl the 1.3 demo fix from geekboys site. I think its www.geekboys.org

Edited by Mossad

yea ive made it to the top of beanstalk_v7 legit before, thats all tho. all the other kz maps are just sooo soo hard.

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

:ph34r:

im not sure what the zip has, but in my opinion these are the good kz_ maps.

climbers_b01

climbersxp_b03

dimensions_b02

games_b03

giantbean_b15

giantbean_v7

peak_b01

peak_b02

crs_iceclimb

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

post some times so i can see whatchall have gotten. ty.