Imports.

Guest Nuggz

Guest Nuggz
Guest Nuggz
Guest Nuggz
Guests

I'm just here to plug my friends shop. www.midwesthybrid.com

they do great work good friends of mine :)

They did my roomates car he plays on trop with me as "TIger"

This is it..

2.jpg

Its a 95 Honda Civic Ex

B16a1

Greddy t5 drag turbo

shaved doors

to much stuff to list.

around $25,000 in it.

and yes its FAST! :)

Guest Nuggz
Guest Nuggz
Guest Nuggz
Guests

yea the wing is a bit much. it will be taken off soon. He just wanted to see what it looked like :)

Would be very sweet with just a small spoiler. The kid that's parents own the chinese place we always go to has a sweet looking electron blue civic with the curved (boomerang like curve) spoiler that goes up in the middle and slants down on either side, with the sides hanging just at the edge of the car. I like the look a lot.

My buddy that runs a mid 12 second mustang has had built turbo civics hang with him. It's all about weight/power. Think about little bikes that run 9's (Hayabusa and Yamaha YZF R1 come to mind). They put out like 120-40 something hp but they weigh like 350 lbs. Thats like strapping a rocket between your legs, literally.

Guest Nuggz
Guest Nuggz
Guest Nuggz
Guests

I would have to Say you are correct with the "It's all about weight/power."

My buddy Has a Hyundia Accent with the Same Set up as that Civic. B16A1 and the same Greddy T5

I know its a Hyundia!?!? But its 600lbs lighter then the Civic's.. and its also going to have alittle over 450hp.

Is gota be great to see all the little punks faces when they get whooped by a Hyundia.. :)

I hate ricers but its only becuz of where i live. Everyone has one and us guys with our American cars cant stand them cuz they r roostery and think they are all that. I drive a 1999 Trans Am WS6. i have about 550hp right now so no one really messes with me but i still have stupid little ricers pull up next to me and ask if they wanna race cuz they think their little turbo is gonna crush me. Now the car looks nice but i just cant stand ricers anymore. Oh yea my freind has a 2001 saleen mustang and his brother has a 95 cobra with about 600hp. Imports should just go for looks not speed IMO. But anyway its still a nice looking car.

Guest Nuggz
Guest Nuggz
Guest Nuggz
Guests
(edited)

Have u ever even been in a tuned import??

I'm not talking abought some little kid who got mommy and daddys Civic and put a Intake and Cat back on it..

I'm talking like a 92 dx with a h22a. Now u want to talk abought speed there u go..

I know what u mean abought everyone and there bother haveing a Honda and thinking its "Fast".

we have all kinds of little punks around here that think if they put a Intake, cat back and lowering springs on there cars it makes it a 10 sec cars...

just don't diss it till u try it :)

Edited by Nuggz