Comcast.. Good or bad?

nut

nut
(edited)

ok... who thinks COMCAST is bad... i think is sucks... its slow and laggy and i know its not my computer becuase my computer is fine... and we always have these comcast trucks drivin up evrey street to fix evreything becuase they are horrible... it freezes sometimes... and there are overloads at and outages... not no lite outages CABLE MODEM outages... Sometimes it ticks me off so bad... i call the people and tell em a load of crap! till they fix it...

my votes BAD!..

Whats urs?

ok i am a N00b so just post and say what u think! aight!

NuT-

Edited by Capt.Coconut

nut

yes.. u have a point there... i do the same thing... but u live in a dif part of US... and i think i know wat it is! the cable in the back of my cable modem is really jummpy! like if u touch that cable.. it will restart the cable modem... i am gonna get a new one of those..!

NuT- B)

On the old G00P server we VI used to play on, Rizad lived about 15-20 minutes from the server in Lexington, KY but his route took him from KY, to Atlanta (through a very crappy router), to Chicago, and back to KY. So, being in the same city doesn't always mean you will have a good ping.

Ak29829842948 has Comcast cable I think down in florida and he pings around the same thing to almost all servers we play on.

Me personally I have OPtimum Online which is by far one of the best ISP's out there. Stable pings everywhere and download speeds are incredible. 2 of your NY members have Road Runner and while it is good, the connection gets crappy sometimes. The best part of OOL is the non capping of your upload speed so u can upload at around 120k a sec and its quite nice :) . The problem is if they see u at a constant upload period of 6 hrs they spike your cable and your upload cap is ruined :( .

pffttt i lag a lot with it sometimes. Like lag spikes and sometimes it just dies. Happens to my friends too and they tried everything to fix it. Comcast cant even fix their own problem. Its just because they took over ATTBI and they are new and workin out the kinks. I ping good but its just not stable enough now! :disgust:

nut
(edited)

attbi was so much better than comcast.... i used to have 15-20 ping now i have way beyond what i want and then it spikes to those #s you dont really wanna see...

Comcast is Unstable ... you are right Rkp... very

Erm... fix the kinks QUICK! comcast...

NuT- :twitch:

Edited by Capt.Coconut