Glastonbury Lan Party

Toka

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r:

it is at glastonbury, Connecticut either winter vaca or feb. vaca. Drew, Adam and I have 3 places where it could be held. POC club near addison, the Irish american society place and the PCGA at buckland mall. The admittion would have to be around 35 buck for food place rental and prizes. prolly hopeing to get around 30-50 people and plz if come and i hear anyone asking me how to set up your comp or add it to the network i will go crazy. minimal computer literacy is req. to do those things...find out how to do it before you come. plz reply if you have networking supplies such as hubs and ethernet wires that you will bring and also label them with your name so you dont get them lost. I appreciate your interest and excitement but this idea is still a up in the air.

note: the pcga has about 40 comps there so if we do have a verybing turn out we might have to give people the shaft <www.pcgamingarena.com> (note:I offered my webdesign services to the owner but he said no and see what happened?...I only damanded 1000 dollars)

The other places are houses avaible for rent and they have tons of tables and stuff....but we need people to supervise that are 20+ at least 3 ask your parents.

--------------

Rebel...

awesome. Lets start toying with dates and stuff!! If you guys start to flesh a plan out i will help organize... obviously this would be a drug and alcohol free lan party seeing as the majority of the people coming would be 16 or under B)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Not me! But I don't drink or drug anyway. Yeah, like I said Barto, if you want to pwn me in person, lemme know. I'll truck the monster down to Glastonbury.

Uber

Bah, I don't wanna play on some crappy lan center comp! I want my beast! :D

Yeah, I'm all for a lan party. I also have two hubs and a crapload of RJ-45 cable(thats ethernet cable for you l00zars out there) if we (hopefully) use our own comps.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

im there but im not bringin my own comp...and i like the idea of there being prize money that i will win :lol:

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

im gonna check into it but if i come it will be a 5-6 hour drive... ill think about it. And im also not trying to pay all kinds of money to play at a lan center.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Yeah i will be there cause i live in glastonbury for all who dont know, but i need on of those cable things, and uh im not sure what i need to connect to any other persons computer or anything, uh im real confused, someone come over and see what i need, i dont know what i have or need to do a lan

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Yeah i could bring a bunca food and drinks and stuff i guess, like Mountain Dew Code Red and Sobe and crap that i would get at sams, hahahaha :lol: seeing robs dad would probably be quite funny, seeing how rob is :P

well boys u come up with a place and some dates and ill see what i can do....i live in maryland so it shouldnt be to bad of a drive. ill just need some good directions...hey bugs looks like if i come the competition just got better :D

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

male model want to stop in Phildelphia and pick me up... it would be on your way. consider it?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Not TOO soon, though. We need to make sure everything is all set. Plus, having it during XMas break would be bad because some of us have these things called families. I know mine wouldn't want me to be away for the holidays.

Uber