ALL GLASTONBURYITES READ

Barto

lmao... i was enjoying a perfectly boring session of Driver's Ed class after school today... in the very back of room 262 (i think) in the history hallway upstairs at GHS... when lo and behold, i look at the white pillar thing on the right side of the room in the very back and what do i see?? |S-T|!!

Is some |S-T| clannie tagging our school, or is it a freak coincidence? whoever it is, i left a response message on the pillar.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

i dont think anyone cares, and i saw some cs website sticker on lockers by the middle spanish rooms

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

kyle is your classic g-bury punching bag... he so small fits in your pocket and you pull em out and knob em :rolleyes:

so from the sounds of it.. you got druggies, people who wish they were cartoon characters, small people (who are punching bags if im not mistaken) and people who put up stickers in their school..... i am SO glad i dont live there.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

do i have to beat both of you up to shut you guys up :angry:

ill do it ninja style :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

wait a second................i dont even have to do it ninja style :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ill just tie one hand behind my back and still destroy u two

Des Moines, Iowa?  Isn't that where Field of Dreams is?  Does that place actually exist? (The stadium, not the ghosts  <_< )

Dyresville, Iowa. Approximately 45 minutes north and slightly west of Davenport , Iowa is home to The Field of Dreams. And yes, it does exist.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

thats it jared im gonna kick water in your face all season again

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Then I will just show up and beat down all of you :P

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

Ya im still trying to figure that out... its a mystical place with rainbows and little midgets running around... and it has unicorns. Or is that all that i see... hmm.. Maybe i should lay off the drugs. :rolleyes: connecticut