CDs to MP3s

rackish

There's a program that I LOVE :wub: called dbPowerAMP that allows you to convert your CD songs into mp3s, as well as mp3s to wavs, wavs to mp3s. I find it especially helpful when I am am done mixing my songs in wav, so I can convert them to mp3s of varying qualities.

I have a sweet one that is just a plugin for Windows Media Player 9, called MP3Pack. You can configure what bitrate you want, and it automatically names the songs however you want and is pretty fast. For example, I name my "Artist Name-Album Name-Track#-Song Name" You can put those (and other things such as genre) in any order and use dashes, spaces, or other characters to separate the fields. Just do a google search for "MP3pack.zip" to get it.

I have a sweet one that is just a plugin for Windows Media Player 9, called MP3Pack.  You can configure what bitrate you want, and it automatically names the songs however you want and is pretty fast.  For example, I name my "Artist Name-Album Name-Track#-Song Name"  You can put those (and other things such as genre) in any order and use dashes, spaces, or other characters to separate the fields.  Just do a google search for "MP3pack.zip" to get it.

Sounds radical^2, I think I'll download this ish.

I'm a fan of that FreeRip....I tried the ones that used Winamp 2.0 (back when that was all there was) and they blew in my opinion.........FreeRip allows you to change bitrates, change how the song is titled, change WHERE the song is put. As in I can put in a CD from linkin Park and it will automatically go to the music directory I specify, create a Linkin Park directory (if I want), then create a directory with that album name (if I want) and if I put a second Linkin park cd in, it goes to the Linkin park directory and creates a new directory with the second album name (again, if I want)

and it's free

so USE MINE!!!

:laughcry: