Looking!

General J

I am looking for a cheaper marker. Needs to be semi-auto and under $200. Any ideas on websites to look at? I did a "build your own" at sportsauthority.com with a tippman model 98 custom with goggles/mask, hopper, airtank, 500 case of paint, belt with speed tubes ( i think that was it) and it came out to be like $240 something. Then I found THIS DEAL. But I don't know much about 32 degrees. Someone help me out here. I have only played once and know from that experience it is 10x cheaper to have your own equipment if you want to play a lot. Thanks!

I am ordering This Package as soon as I get home from school. With shipping, it comes out to be $149.50. And they have a guaranteed ship time within 24 hours after you order. I like the fact that this store has great customer service. I sent them an email last night (sunday night at that), and had a response by 7:50 this morning. That's amazing to me. Company is located in Texas. They also have a set shipping rate, and free shipping if your purchase is over $199. They also offer order tracking thru UPS. Very nice deals from what I see.

• 2 weeks later...

if you didnt order it yet, dont buy it

Get a spyder imagine for 115 at shop4paintball.com

then get a nice mask, 12v revvy and maybe a barrel and your good

Or if you dont want a electronic, a spyder xtra is the best, you dont need a 12v revvy unless you put a etrigger on it,i think its like 85 the xtra

if you play woodsball(in the woods) get a tippy 98

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

esprit spyder... sick for me... full auto.. 3 shot burst... semi ... electronic trigger works fine..

well too late on the ordering part have had it for a week and going to try it out tomorrow. Not a real big loss if its not too great. I have the 20 oz tank, mask, hopper, etc. now, so if I decide to move up later on, I will have a cheap back up gun. Seems pretty well made to me, just haven't field tested it yet. My friend just got an a-5 and I am totally in love with that. That thing is sweet. Except he has full auto without electronics (uses gas from all we can tell; his dad's friend owns a shop and threw the trigger on there). I am kinda worried about running around in wet areas and jumping/ diving with electronics. I could see them going out very easily...

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Wow CKY apparently you dont understand...alot of things in life, like the easy things...such as paintball. I have a tippman 98 and it is like one of the best paintball guns ive ever owned...i suggest that...but thats me.