Monthly update

ratch

hey mmmm and community - ratch here reporting on month three (or four, i dunno) of med school. wanting to let ya'll know things are cruising along really well and, if things work out, CS just might be reinstated for a couple of select days over the christmas holiday (i can gain back my reputation for a K:D ratio of .35 or something ridiculous like that)!

man how i look forward to having time to waste! classes are going good, just finished back to back tests on the upper and lower limbs. pretty cool stuff when you can actually see an ACL and understand why people tear them so easily... also cranking away in physiology, as well as genetics (test in there monday). but thats my life, livin' test to test and on nights like tonight when i am good and studied up spending time with my wife and a couple friends playing games and drinking a few cold beverages. the term is so close to done i can taste the freedom, geesh i can't wait for a day with nothing to do. anyways, as always be sure to keep magruter in line for me when he is around, and you guys take care of yourselves. i'll report back in a month when classes are done (no promise of sobriety in that post!). taker' eazy all!

ratch

MSU-COM, MS-1 B)