A friend got banned

Xoul

His name was... Brian.fellows his id is STEAM_0:1:215784 It happened a few nights ago. He just dissappeared and I had no clue where he went. He told me just now he was banned for joking.. he said something about my mom, while he was joking... well at least thats what he said. So, if you could unban or at least tell me why he was banned that'd be cool... This happend on fightclub. thx

I'm pretty sure i banned him. If i did it wasnt for joking. It was something else he prolly typed on all say. Why dont you tell brian to register at Mmmm and speak up for himself......Now that i think about he kept saying M-fer and the latter part of Mother after I warned him.... Lol whats so funny is after i warned him he started making fun of the warning like he didnt care.

Well, then if it was on voice com, I clearly know it wasn't him then... There was another guy along with brian.fellows using voice. And the other guy was using the M f bomb... so clearly you are mistaken. I told him to watch his mouth... Although I know regardless of me being present it won't get him unbanned... because there is no proof of what ethier of us say... Right?