Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

Is this for CAL too... or Just CPL?

Guest Duke
Guest Duke
Guest Duke
Guests

They just want things to be more structured so maybe they'll get a pro league that they might be able to air on a tv station. It makes sense to me because all pro sports teams are incorporated.

I saw a CNN Story about the CPL where they are gearing the CPL towards national acceptance. Its hard to get people to bite on the idea of pro-video gamers. For us it isn't so hard to understand, this stuff can get hard now, its come so far where you really have to be skilled to be good. I wouldn't mind seeing a pro league with established teams.

Soon you'll see a players union and such.

Theres lots of money in this and CPL knows it. Their events bring in thousands and lots of advertising too. I love to see this kinda stuff work forward. Munoz is a smart guy...

Thats why we must keep playing so that when my grandson gets into the CPL after playing "Little League CS" and "High school cs" and maybe a little "college CS" before he got drafted on a multi-million dollar contract he can talk about how his Grandpa Duke has played since before the game was pro. By then we should be on CS 40.4 or so... Maybe by then they'll fix the headshots....

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

sigh the CPL is gonna suck this year. The summer CPL was a blast, but now I doubt they'll even get the 32 teams for the main tourney. And if they do, it will be a bunch of scrub teams. I'm still gonna go but it wont be as much fun. Frank really needs to think about his decision.

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

CAL is still going to be the same right?