A semi new game, not professional

chuckleslove

Ok well know some people have played this game before but others may not even know about this game I made. I will admit when I finished making the game I wanted nothing to do with it and thought it sucked. However after hearing compliments about it when I went to several conferences I am proud of my work now. I think it would be fun to get some 4-16(I think we set the max players at 16 might be 8 or 4 dunno) player multiplayer action. Also if you are looking for a tough/semi frustrating single player experience this is the game for you. Check it out if you feel like it and if you wanna lose in some multiplayer action hit me up on AIM.

Mall Monster

Did you go for a Gauntlet platform for this one Chucky?

We didnt try to copy anything when making this game. The nice thing about being a student making a game is that they really encourage you to be creative. If you fail there is no money at stake and you will still get a good grade as long as you made a playable game. So no we werent trying to copy anything or go for the feel of another game we just came up with an idea and executed upon it.