Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

chuckleslove

Wow I just got this game yesterday and so far it is just simply amazing. I definately recommend trying this out to anyone. IF you have IGN insider they did a comparison of the game across all 3 consoles head to head. Basically they said go with whichever one you like the controller for. The XBox has the best sound, the Gamecube has the best graphics and the PS2 lacks behind both slightly but not enough to count it out. This game is awesome from what Ive played so far.

Yeah, I played the demo on Xbox. It's a really fun game, or seems to be from what I played. Seems like the control you have over your character is like limitless. By that I mean you can jump, roll, slash, stab, roll, stab, jump, flip, dodge, duck, stab and more in continuous action without really having to stop and think "Ok, what button do I hit now?". It's really fun the way you have to figure out the puzzles too. I recommend it.

I give it four freaks outta five: :freak::freak::freak::freak:

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Rented for XBox the other day.. having a lot of fun with it.. about 10% in.

If you're having troubles with any game, here's the site I go to for help with my own games:

gamefaqs.com

This place is great. Just click on the console, click the letter the game starts with, then find it in the list. Click on the "faqs" link for that game to the right and BAM, you got ya a walkthru/faq for your game. It's really helpful, just don't come to depend on them. Takes the fun out of the game :D

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Go to N64 and look at Marshmallow.

That'd be TaskForce // BleedingSnow :P.

Anyway, I hate gameFAQs and if you use them you should roll into a corner and die :/