Man Hunt

rackish

I rented this game tonight... and WOW, never heard the f-bomb, and so much gore and violence in a game EVER. The stoyline is pretty cool, basically you're a guy on deathrow that is suppose to die, but is saved my someone, not sure who, you go around killing gang members pretty brutally actually... There's a unique feature called executions, basically if you have a "1 time usable item", for example, a plastic bag, if you're stealthy enough, you can execute them and it will show you do whatever sick thing you do in a video camera type way. Don't get this game if you have kids... or don't like swearing... and just plain sickness... rockstar is really pushing the envelope. :blink:

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Twenty bucks says:

If anyone is killed by a plastic bag in the next 3 months, this game gets blamed.. !

Sounds fairly fun, I'll have to give ita rent.

I wasnt too impressed by it. It had more potential in my mind than it actually worked out to be. I did like how you can use some of the items and such but the controls felt clunky to me. Granted I didnt play it all the way through but I just wasnt terribly impressed with the game overall.