Dumb question

rackish

I recently bought 10 DVD-Rs, I wanted to burn a DVD with nero, I put the blank dvd in the CD-ROM drive, and the DVD I want to copy in the other drive, for some reason when I do it the other way it doesn't work... when I try to burn it, it says it has a copyright... Help me?

Well you have 2 problems...the main problem is your burner does DVD +R and you bought DVD -R media...the second thing is most PC's cannot do disc to disc burning, most have to make an image on the HD and then copy to a new DVD. There is also the issue is the drive your putting the "original" DVD into a dvd rom drive or just a CD rom drive. you can only grab dvd info with a DVD drive, a cd drive can "kinda" read dvd's but not really.

HTH

I recently bought 10 DVD-Rs, I wanted to burn a DVD with nero, I put the blank dvd in the CD-ROM drive

if you bought the wrong media it wont work and your CD-ROM drive cant read DVDs

u need dvddecrypter to rip to your hard drive4 then burn in video mode with either copytodvd preferebly or you can get clone dvd for more simple converting to 1 dvd thats what i use dvddrecypter here...> http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail.php3?...?fid=1011845169

clonedvd here...> ftp://213.242.80.4/download/SetupCloneDVD.exe

only 2 programs i use and its awesome and btw i have tried them all bilieve me

Edited by [DOH]FaCeHoLe .gc