Sniper Shootings

Ak2786

As for being a terrorist, i highly doubt that. If he was a terrorist, wouldn't he be aiming to kill more than just 12 or however many? Also, I think that he would be shooting more than 1 person at a time. I think that it is an old marine that lost a few bolts when the army let him go.

It's still a messed up person...and if it was a kid, how would it drive off unless it has amazing driving abilities. Also, i think that the kid might slip up and leave a size 7 shoeprint or something else that would give him away.

Of course he's a terrorist! Terrorist doesn't mean some crazy Al-Queda suicide bomber. It means someone who causes terror. Hence the name.

I believe there's more than one like X said, and they may not even be affiliated with one another. I think the whole '20 million' thing is someone trying to cash in on the opprotunity by framing someone else. And why would the killer ever want to leave hints (tarot card, phone call, etc). No one with half a mind would leave ANYTHING within a 5 mile radius of the shot that would even lead to what state he lived in. All of the 'closer' shots were either due to a good vantage point or it was some amateur doing it. The actual sniper probably has had some professional training in his life.

As for the whole "he learned from video games" thing, thats bogus. Sure, maybe you could grow a LIKING to weapons, but still, the physics of games and the real world aren't exactly parallel. We don't feel the insane recoil whenever we fire an awp shot in game. We just see it.

I agree with Soul. They need to do a higher lockdown of the streets and such. Lets say it takes them about 15 minutes for the police to get to the scene of the crime. The guy could be out of the state by then in a completely different car.

They oughta use all of those crazy satellites! :rolleyes:

Ok well ill let you all know i am very close to where all this is happening. like no more then 45 min if that. I actually have buisness meetings right in rockville where 2 shootings have accured. And the building i am in for these is meer feet from where the HQ for the news crews and police is. This is very scary for a lot of us here. Our schools are on lockdown and almost all outside activities get cancelled. I pray they find this guy soon. One shooting was a meer 5 min from where my ex gf lives. I just spent the weekend with her cuz off all of this to try and calm her down. This just has to end soon. I for one am very afraid to go outside and do anything now.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Maybe he doesn't intend to move anywhere else around the country. I'm getting this bad feeling that maybe this guy is building up for something big, maybe even hitting a government official... maybe not though, just a thought...

Hmmm......

I can almost ashure you that he is not a kid. there was a guy from Utah that was a seiral Sniper and he was a bout fatty's age, The thing that does motivate people is not the breech of reality... lol its not the games...lol and it is not our youth... the letters error are delibrate. he is smart a kid would have been cuaght and a kid does not have the materials (and i dont mean guns so dont start that)

there was a guy from utah that kill 5 people he was about 37-42 and he targeted ramdom people just like the Wash. one. i say a tape of his interview where he commemrates the killing.. people like that dont want to be killings ALL those people they really want to be cuaght the utah sniper did not seem at all mad about getting cuaght he was a marksman hunt. never was in the military. SHOT A GUY from 70 meters way right between the eyes and he did this while aiming within 5 secs...this man is not him but he is similar. he wants the attention they are SICK, and Cruel and Heartless.

AIM - this guy sucks at sniping, i used to go shooting with my friend at the age of 13 and i could have had beeter aim he has all the time in the world to wait all he needs to worry about is getting away in time. if this man was from the army (Marine Scout Sniper Corps.) he wouls be literally "GOD", he would be able to wait like 3 days for one kill and still be satisfied.... this man is not... he is a old bum, Hunter, blue collar prolly. He will get cuaght and only he and or his friend will determine when.

P.S. > The Utah Sniper got cuaght cuz his friend got suspecious, this might happen

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah i know that didnt make sense at all tj, took one too many hits in football?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mml^
Guest mml^
Guest mml^
Guests

I still think its f'in weird as hell that 9 out of 11 ppl died... good... dam muhameds