TFR 2 UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Jeffe

(edited)

Hi! This is Jeffeboy,

I would like to say that our cal-o squad leader and co-leader line, and breckish have moved up to cal-im, and the cal-o squad is under new management/leadership. X-Force has now taken over the squad, and with the assistance of me as the co-leader. We are recruiting, and looking for two new members for are list. The current members that are active is four. We need two more active members with levels of are skill, and we would appriciate it if you have one to two years of cal-o/im experience. We will have you playing with us in are vent channel, and idling #TFR. You will be counted for the scrims you play in. You will play with some of are cal-im squad members, and cal-o members to get a feel for the TaskForce team. The strats we need you to follow, and we suggest for you to be good. So thanks, you can PM me here, IM me at jeffeboy5, idle #TFR or e-mail me at jeffeboy5@hotmail.com. Or you can contact X force by IM him at :Merichard420

Edited by Jeffe

Tell Xander that he got a two hour ban today because:

1) Mentioning the server around here is wonderful, talking about it in the server is just fine too!

2) Joing the server just to spam a long line about TFR server with IP every 20 seconds is not.

His reply, "When did spamming become against the rules?" instead of "Ok" got him banned.

Thanks.

Now, everyone go do the idle thing! What's the server IP? Here's the place to talk about your server.

Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guest [TFR]Whitey
Guests
(edited)

Sigh, my apologies fatty...

69.93.74.52:27015 is the IP BTW. Come and support, much <3

Edited by [TFR]Whitey

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Earlier he spelt ignore "acnor" so.. ya. Don't take his english skills for much :x