Dent in my Pickup

Killer

Ok, so after the dance tonight, my special someone ( hehe) jumps in the passenger side of my pickup and says that I have a dent on the side of the door, so I get out and look at it, and its a pretty big dent, Looks like someone was just either flyin into the lot and tapped my, or misjudged their distance and tapped me. I can see red paint on my black molding and when I find out who did it, their will be hell to pay.

Its not like a striking dent, its just kinda big and evenly distributed, Ive tryed a plunger but that wont work too well because my plunger sucks, and I went to walmart and bought some of the suction things that you put on your windows and hang stuff on, and im thinkin if I take the suction things, put hot glue on them and stick them to the side of the truck, it will have enough to pull it out.

Any suggestions please?

I went to walmart and bought some of the suction things that you put on your windows and hang stuff on, and im thinkin if I take the suction things, put hot glue on them and stick them to the side of the truck, it will have enough to pull it out.

Any suggestions please?

I like that thinking.One hell of a plan what could go wrong.

Well the hot glue wont take paint off, so ill have to wait till tommorow to get it from my mom. But im just worried about what my dad is gonna say, because theirs no way in heck it can be related to being my fault any was possible unless my truck was like on ice and you pushed it into something red and dented it. Its right on my passenger door.

go to murrays or pep boys or something and get one of those dent suction cups. not the one that screws in, just the one with the handles that looks like a mini plunger. you place it on the dent, fold the handles and pull. it should be a quick fix. then just get that paint off! :angry: