MCC4 Week4 Predictions by MrMustard...

Mr.Mustard

It's MCC4 Week 3 and it couldn't be a much better season! We've had some awsome matches and a few that went into overtime in Weeks 1 & 2. Don't expect the same this week. It's going to a rough week for some.

Monday-Mmmm vs DOH

de_inferno

We start out this week with two hardcore veteran teams. MCC3's two finalists have lost a few strong players and it shows...but not much. This will be Mmmm's homecoming so expect them to be ready and waiting to give DOH a run for their money. This one is a hard call as niether team has played de_inferno this season. DOH 17 Mmmm 13.

Tuesday-DW vs DLM

cs_office

Both DW and DLM will be coming into Week3 looking for a win. Neither wants to add another loss to their already 0-2 record. DW has the home field advantage and gave MwR an extremely hard time in Week1. I see DW pulling this one off. DW 23 DLM 7.

Wednsday-S!d vs CsLs

de_train

S!d and CsLs lost their Week2 matches. This week S!d returns home and CsLs will have to play de_train yet again. S!d's solid on de_train, but CsLs will not want a repeat of Week2. S!d 21 CsLs 9.

Thursday- MwR vs Th3Fall3n

de_dust2

MwR will be at home again this week and after a close win vs S!d they are likely to be more prepared this week. This will be Th3Fall3n's first away game and a tough one. MwR 23 Th3Fall3n 7.

That's it for Week 3. Good luck to everyone!

Guest Assault Penguinz
Guest Assault Penguinz
Guest Assault Penguinz
Guests

GO S!d GO! :D

Assault Penguinz

True TF is undefeated, but TF barely beat CsLs on their home turf. I was looking at the different strats used by the teams. Basic gameplay and how that would affect them vs MwR on de_dust2. It's not all about their 3-0 record. Also TF has faced CsLs and DLM, both which are 0-2 and again they barely beat CsLs. In this match TF will go against MwR who I believe are very strong on dust2. Lastly MwR is also undefeated. It'll be interesting to see what happens, but I still say 23-7 MwR.

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

I hope fall3n whips the pants off MwR goooo fall3n!!!!

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

heh i already vowed i would take all trash talk stoically so that when we win i can call zweih and really give him and earful :-D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I'm aptly gifted... if MwR beats Th3 Fall3n, I get to rag on Zweih... and if MwR loses, I get to rag on Talent (which is the outcome I'd prefer :D )

Best of luck to all teams! May you all play well and win/lose gracefully.

no kidding. i guess we gotta prove that we deserve to be undefeated eh?

GL to CsLs, i seriously think they will beat the pants offa S!d, because they played one helluva game on train against us last week, and some of their bext players werent there. i would fear playing them on train again.

CsLs 18 S!d 12

DOH vs Mmmm is an easy one to call, but it will still be a thriller. i must calll DOH for the fact that they have been quite unstoppable, mainly TaPe (blast him!) and hurricane. if spark and slims play like they did against S!d and the rest of Mmmm gets it together this will be a great match

DOH 20 Mmmm 10

DW vs DLM will be a great match. both teams are down, but not out. im lookin for DW to come up with a huge win here, while the monkeys try to prove that they got what it takes, as we all know they do. another great match is expected here.

DW 17 DLM 13

TF against MwR. i will try to do this objectively. MwR has played very clutch, with a few players being very strong and consistant. they do have home map advantage, but that is really isnt as big as it would seem, as TF has done very well on dust2 in the past. this should be a great game, and if it goes into overtime again i think i will just give in ;) (joking wilco!) im lookin for the T side to dominate again, and the team tha plays CT better will bring it home.

TF ? MwR ?

again, only time will tell the outcome of the matches, but GL to everyone!

GL to CsLs, i seriously think they will beat the pants offa S!d, because they played one helluva game on train against us last week, and some of their bext players werent there. i would fear playing them on train again.

CsLs 18 S!d 12

Ok now that sounds more reasonable :D:D:D

hey like my sig its from the match vs TF