Amazing video...

TeK

TeK
(edited)

Hello all,

Aside from reading these forums I'm a more active member over at another place called www.glowsticking.com . It's a website dedicated to the love of glowsticking. Its basically a place for everyone to get together and talk amonst one another about new moves, ideas, and just plain being friends with each other. We recently had our 3rd east coast meetup where we had 30 or so people in central park having a blast! There are also various forms of dancing and freehanding discussed. Well recently a video were released, by the whole San Antonio crew down in Texas. The ideas and concepts in this video will blow your mind and its a incredibe light show =)! This is some of the most advanced stuff you'll see. I thought some people here might be amazed at some of the stuff performed. This is not an official Glowsticking.com video though .

http://www.krakan.org/TT2%20-%20The%20Sequel.wmv - Tekno Turtles 2 - The Sequel. The video is 18 mins long. Some parts of the video are done with LED sticks instead of real glowsticks. Check out the last scene also with Shok's LED Sticks =) .

This video will blow your mind. I urge u all to check it out as they are quite amazing. If any of you would like to see TT part 1 you can aim me and i'll be happy to send it.

If you would like to find out more information about glowsticking be sure to visit and sign up for the forums and talk with others. There's over 6k members strong from all over the world so its a wonderful place =) .

www.glowsticking.com

*edit*

I believe the website is getting HAMMERED because this is a very long awaited video. Give it some time to download. I give you my word you won't be dissappointed.

www.stringepeople.com - The San Antonio's crew website.

Edited by TeK

Guest Migraine Boy
Guest Migraine Boy
Guest Migraine Boy
Guests
(edited)

...Absolutely INSANE!

Although.. If it were pitch black out.. when no lights are shining at all, and the person doing the moves isn't visible, and only the glowsticks are...it would be 10 times better. :peace:

Edited by Migraine Boy

TeK
(edited)

Ditty impressed me the most this time around. He really grew from Tekno Turtles 1. He rly just did have innovation and some sweet moves, especially the wallplane crossover wraps which were very nice. Its an all around great video and I see the views and some have watched. Come on comment up peoples =) . Shok's LED switches are pretty sekc also.

Edited by TeK