Doritos Commercial

Xterminator

This is pretty cool. This is one of the newest Doritos commericials that just started airing in Australia, the reason i'm brining it up is because they used a song that my friend wrote, it plays in the background.

Sure it's only a few seconds long but still, that's awesome. I wanna have something of mine in a commericial.

THEME OF COMMERCIAL:

A CROATIAN man described as the world's unluckiest man stars in The Smith's Snackfood Company' s latest TV ad for Doritos to promote the brand's new teen-targeted Doritos MegaWhat promotion.

Filmed at his him in Croatia Frano Selak recounts his unfortunate story of his life that has been filled with an amazing series of mishaps including everything from being sucked out of a faulty exit on a plane to suffering hypothermia after a train he was on was derailed and plunged into a frozen river.

He introduces the new Doritos MegaWhat promotion and explains that even he could have some luck, as one in four packs wins instantly but as he produces his winning game-card, the curtains catch fire from a nearby heater.

Smith's says Selak is a real person and his story is true. As well as the plane incident he has head the car he was driving twice catch on fire, and both times he jumped out just before the cars exploded.

In the second incident, flames coming through the dashboard vents burned off all his hair. Another time he was rounding a bend on a winding mountainous road when a lorry came in his direction. He swerved, and his car fell down an embankment. He jumped out just before his car fell 300m down a ravine and exploded.

On the first day of the shoot, while driving home, he hit a deer.

Doritos Commercial

i didn't find the commercial to be very funny, actually. i dunno, i just didn't really like it. i hope the darned aussie bastages keep the commercial!!! sorry, i got angry for no reason there.......:twitch: