MCC IV Application

Please copy the following application, fill it out, and email a completed form to fat@mmmmcs.com.

Leaving any part of the application incomplete is grounds for elimination from consideration. If you cannot answer a question (for example, don’t have a server) simply type N/A.

1. List the THREE current MCC teams that have agreed to refer you to the MCC:

2. Team name:

3. Team website:

4. Team server:

5. Team leader:

6. Leader email:

7. Leader AIM:

8. Current Roster:

9. Age of team:

10. Length of time in community:

General Questions:

1. What is your understanding of the expectations of MCC teams?

2. What would your team’s role be in helping to create a successful MCC season?

Thank you for taking the time to apply for membership in Mmmm Country Club. Your application will be reviewed by the MCC Board, which is made up of Mmmm and the captains from each of the current MCC teams. While your interest is appreciated, we must take some time and look over all of the applications in making our choice(s). You will be contacted using the email above with our decision. It should go without saying, but any hounding of any MCC Board member will be grounds for immediate disqualification.

- Can one of the 3 be an MCC4 admitted clan that has never been in a previous MCC?

- What if the team doesn't have a leader but is a democracy? Who will be placed there? Would it be proper to nominate a representative rather than a leader?

- Is the age of the team the length of time the team has been together or is it the max age of its members? or maybe the total of all the ages of each of its members ? (hehe...i said member) If so, then what does length of time in community mean? Does that mean the length of time the team has been together AND been part of the community? Would it be better to have a team age of 12 but a length of time in community of 1 or is it better the other way around?

- Can we get a list of expectations for MCC teams or is this list of expectation a soft list of 10 fattandments that have been disguised as an expectations list?

:lol:

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests
o0o im really confused by that but i kinda understand o0o , i just think that maybe after they fill all that out the team leaders of all the clans that have been in an MCC before should vote to see if the applying clan should get in

- Can one of the 3 be an MCC4 admitted clan that has never been in a previous MCC?
Give me an example of one of these teams that you speak of.
- What if the team doesn't have a leader but is a democracy?  Who will be placed there?  Would it be proper to nominate a representative rather than a leader?

Leader, captian, bosshog, ninja, I don't care.

Does that mean the length of time the team has been together AND been part of the community?
Now you're talking.

- Can we get a list of expectations for MCC teams or is this list of expectation a soft list of 10 fattandments that have been disguised as an expectations list?

This is an application, to be filled out and reviewed by the board members. It does not say "Expectations of MCC Teams" at the top.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests
Leader, captian, bosshog, ninja, I don't care.

hahaha im a ninja woot, i use my samaiuri sword and chop your head off....talk about a headshot

teenage mutant ninja turtles....turtle power

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why didnt my quote thingy work

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

You need to close that tag. At the end of ur quote put a