Goot.. Exhaust!

General J

wow, thats pretty trick looking! Totally new rear bumper with a carbon fiber rear diffuser underneath...sweet!

I like that butt on that car! I wonder if even White Knight might like that look (on a normal color of course).

My buddy has volks just like those...I drool for them.

Im gettin new rims when my tires wear out :)

Sadly that might be about 10-12 months from now :-/

The butte is better but its still round, and ground, and about to get a Triple-X-po down.

Don't rely on your tires lastin a long time...if they're anything like the stock POS that come on my car.  Barely lasted 15K miles.

Got free front tires at 18Kmi (tech service bulletin) and replaced one of the rears at about the same time (freaking hit a nail on the highway). So I probably have about a year left (at 22K miles now).

I have put about 3Kmi per month on this car! :(

Less commuting for me now though.

Next up...Auto X racing, I wanna start soon!

you people must not drive too much...

I have had my car for not much more than 6 months and I'm at 18k miles more than when I bought it...

(how long have you 2 had your cars?)

You've already got 32K on your car?  Man, I was upset about my 34K...and my car's a year older than yours.  Yucky.

Auto-X is fun.  I haven't done it since college, but ahh...the memories...

No, I have about 22K miles. Think I got it last July or so. Actually I was putting about 2500 miles/mo on it until March. Now Im putting about 1000 mi/ mo on it...better :)

It has about 22,000 miles on it right now.