Final Fantasy

NyxErinyes

(edited)

As of 4.15am this morning, I have beaten Final Fantasy X with more than 54 hours logged. Wow that game was fun, and hard at the end. =P Anyone else played/beaten it? Or played FFX-2? Being a glutton for punishment, I'll probably buy it soon. I've only been working on X since Christmas lol, how long could X-2 take? ;-) Anyway, just thought I'd share. Night all.

Edited by NyxErinyes

FFX was easy, FFX-2 is easier, and much more fun to play (if you don't get a crappy rental copy that doesn't work on your ps2 because it's all scratched up ), it will probably take a lot of time if you don't use a guide for 100 % completion ( if you want the best ending that is). I wanted to max my FFX characters and get all the best weapons, but then I realized I would've had to play blitzball for that, so I just went and beat it, screw blitzball.

As of 4.15am this morning, I have beaten Final Fantasy X with more than 54 hours logged. Wow that game was fun, and hard at the end. =P Anyone else played/beaten it? Or played FFX-2? Being a glutton for punishment, I'll probably buy it soon. I've only been working on X since Christmas lol, how long could X-2 take? ;-) Anyway, just thought I'd share. Night all.

hehe I got X last week, but i haven't gotten very far... don't ruin it for me, but I'm on the Ronso Mountain with over 60 hours logged.... but i'd say half of that is from coming home from a night of drinkin or what not and deciding to play... then falling asleep on the couch with the game still on.