New ONS Maps in Rotation?

Maps are on their way..I will link them up on a pinned topic later.

For now, let's revisit this....how are the new maps going?  Should we continue with current map cycle?

Valarna is nice but really needs more vehicles

Argento is fun I really like the sun effect.

I have mixed opnions about Tropica and Mirage. Both are rush maps and I have yet to play with full teams.

Penty

Maps are on their way..I will link them up on a pinned topic later.

For now, let's revisit this....how are the new maps going?  Should we continue with current map cycle?

Valarna is nice but really needs more vehicles

Argento is fun I really like the sun effect.

I have mixed opnions about Tropica and Mirage. Both are rush maps and I have yet to play with full teams.

Penty

I need to try those maps tonight. But it wont be till late night.. I have to go to my second job :blink:

I like Valarna...I think it needs less tanks and more Hellbenders!!!

For Argento..two words...TANK WARFARE...pwned!

Mirage, not too bad for a rush map...makes it tough to win three nodes in a row to take the base...need more peeps and more practice.

Mirage... :bang: ...too open, not enough mantas, and the bots play really really really dumb (like 5 of them walking like ducks in a row in plain site to the next power node)

The rotation isn't too bad...lets stick with it.

Welp, Mirage got cut tonight...and there were a couple shout-outs that Tropica was just as bad....so I traded those out with Penty's suggestions, Aridoom and Ascendancy.

I've pinned a closed topic where I'll update the map cycle and post any maps to be downloaded.

Thanks....I made sure to consult your post before doing so, Brill...I think you were the only one in here that gave me specific feedback. So, what the peeps in the game were saying didn't conflict with your feedback, so I made the change.

Also, the Aridoom and Ascend. maps are only 5 MB each....which is a little less disheartening when you're watching the % move on d/l, so we should have full games on those maps almost immediately.