I'm itching for some competition...

Brillow...are you the guy that's gonna lead us into a league? I know this should be in the private UT forums, but I have a feeling we still have some members on the fringe here, so let's be public.

What league are we looking at and let's set a date for joining (i.e. when does a season, etc. start up?)

Guest Ragin
Guest Ragin
Guest Ragin
Guests

I was in a Medal of Honor Clan a while back and we played in the OGL

http://www.worldogl.com/

They are cool. The Medal of Honor ladder went to @#$% because of the lack of anticheat support but they are really good check out the rules and such and i'll join when I have an answer on when/which leagues you guys are getting into. :lol:

Well, I may be one of the higher scorring players on the team, but I feel more like a right hand man than the team capitan.

If we would actually choose a team captain...my vote is for Fatty. You've got the organizational skillz and the experience, and I repsect you, ya turd.

I will however look into the different leagues...as well as the post above and give my highly vaunted options.

After 10 whole minutes of looking, the most promising is the post above due to several factors....it still exists...its ONS...and its not in British Standard Time...which would be like 4 a.m. for us to play on sundays.

The one thing I have noticed is that it usually runs with a max of 6 peeps per team...kinda hard to fit about what 12 or more of us into. Unless we alternate durring round.

Um, super weapons are usually off...good...I love them...but I hate them just as much...no tricky redeemer hits to throw your strat off..

Most of the new maps are not in the rotation yet...which is fine...need more practice anyway. But it looks like Frostbite and Primevil are still in the rotaions...so more practice on those would not hurt.

Before we select a ladder I really need to sit down and figure out an "informal" be there when you can team play durring populated times so we can really get use to playing with each other, against each other and so on. We are all good in our own rights and we may play better when grouped together, but still not playing as a team...does that make sense.

Now I'm not just talking to fatty on this one...I'm talking to everyone...I need your input.

Once we start practicing, we need to practice ONS for map stratagy...and on DM servers to get our fragging skills up to par...my 1 on 1 needs work as of late.

Some suggestions in the mean time is to set up your individual computers as Listen Servers...don't advertise...and just play DM against a few Uber Bots (Bots with the AI on super freaken hard). Contunue to play ONS on the GC server and polish those driving skills.

Okay, I'm off my soap box...I'm going to play some DM now.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the rules for the Online Gaming League

here

Here is the Proving Ground rules for Onslaugt Legions

here2

Here is the rules for Team Warefair League

here3

There are the best three I have found as of right now. I'm on the forums at OGL but I haven't signed on at any others.

Most of the rules are the same except for max team size, map choice and so on.

The roster hasn't changed except for the the addition of UberNoob. I haven't been pushing too hard on the recruiting...been too busy fraggin.