What happened to the teamwork

Fatty

Last I really put time in people were digging the server for the communication and teamwork.

Not only did I see GC all over when I popped in, I didn't hear a thing about teamwork.....and I definitely can't take the lead on some map I don't know.

I only popped in because I saw 3 GC playing and was looking forward to getting in line behind whatever blue was doing behind their leadership....wasn't happening so I quietly bowed out. I really was hoping to play grunt and follow some orders.

Was this a freak timed thing I hope? Cause w/o GC fighting alongside each other, the game has no juice for me. Some enjoy raising the bar or whatever and going against each other for "practice or competition"....but me....I do this because I like the brotherhood and sticktogetherness....even if it means destroying the other teams. That's what makes em want to be a part....

I agree Fatty, I can go to any other server and be an army of one, but I like to play here because here peeps talk, they listen and the regulars are a blast to play with and against.

For the most part, the GC crew have been on blue, but if the comp puts them on red...then they usually don't switch over. Thats their call.

I really think we need to take the next step into competative play. That will really get things back into the team groove.

With that I'll double check the leagues and pick one...

I'll make a new thread latter tonite of which one I pick.

I'll admit I'm guilty as charged. For awhile I did have blue as the perfered... but to be honest, when Brillow and I are on the same team we usually win... and fast too. *shrug*

Penty

GC Founder

That's a good thing. It makes you stand out. The babies will cry and leave forever, and the competitive will either make it a point to always give you a run and/or desire to become a part of something powerful.

Do we have enough people to organize an intra-clan scrimmage? Or should we talk with one of the other clan peeps and organize an inter-clan scrimm? I was playing with {BR}Spectra and {BR}RulezZz, and have seen plenty of others from other clans visit our server...that would be a great place to start to develop some teamwork without making it a ladder game.

Yes, I agree with everything. I am trying to be on the server more often and when I am on I always talk to my team on the mic (espically when i get a redemer) I just hate when I am blabing on for about 5 min then figure out I am the only human on my team. When I play it is all about the GC team baby and making my way to the top of the list.

Brillow, the reason I mentioned starting with the TWL was from my experience in OGL, PG and Cal are all skillfull leagues. The TWL was not as skillfull but close. You join the league and prob the first 2 or 3 challenges the other team will forfit but it also gives you a good idea on who is realiable for schduled matchs and lets us fine tune our organization on getting everyone together for a match. After them first few matchs won by forfit we were challenging or being challenged by teams every week. The nice thing about it is all you have to do is go there make a team (You will be leader) and tell us when you are done and post a link so we can go there and join your team. Once we got at least 6 signed up we can join a ladder and start challenging, other people can join your team at anytime but they must wait like a week after there sign up before they are eligible to play in matchs.

I rather let us make our mistakes and learn our lessons on some what a medium league rather then feed us to the lions in the more prestige leagues. We can join and do well with out much practice and use our matchs as kinda of our main practices. If everything goes well then we could join another league thus giving more options for our members to be able to play in matchs. It sure would look pretty seeing a post on the main page saying" GC ranks 1 in TWL "and is a very achieveable goal here.