Last Topic starter

General J

:o that is what I look like as of today. All my efforts to secure a loan have failed. I had come to the realization that I was not getting a brand new bike unless I saved up the rest of the money and paid cash, which I was planning on doing. Then I check the classified ads on the N250 riders club board. To my suprise I see "2002 Ninja 250 for sale, St.Louis, Mo" listed 2nd. Turns out it is a guy by the name of Sladan. I call the number, and Sladan turns out to be a very nice Bosnian guy who is moving back to Europe not too long from now. He is selling a Green and black 2002 Ninja 250r with 4,300 miles. He comes straight out and says that the bike was laid down at slow speed, but he replaced the turn signal indicator and the only damage was 2 small dings to the tank. He has done all the service to the bike himself and it was inspected a month ago.

He is selling this with a Shoei helmet (~$350) and a kawasaki jacket (~$300), both of which I do not need. But hey, I am not going to complain. Spare jacket and helmet for me!

I have someone going with me tomorrow to ride it and inspect it. Will most likely buy this one!

Oh I am breaking in my boots as I type :) These things are stiff as all get out, as they should be. 378994_10_full.jpg

Here is my helmet so you can get an idea for the actual color. I was suprised how shiny it really is. 378994_11_full.jpg

378994_12.jpg