Trop= Unplayable..

Watchtower

Report that in here please. Working with Fiber on it....I'm going to give him some time to get things fixed. We can stand for as little bad press as possible. Played tonight real well for me.

Keep me updated.

i played for a few hours last night and it was a lot better then the previous 2 nights. Only once did i really notice any bad lag, i froze for a good 20seconds and when i unfroze most of the server had been kicked. They all came right back though :D Pings never shot into the 150+ range serverwide like they had been earlier in the week.

This affects Mobo AND Trop, and here's a response to my ticket:

Dave Wilburn has responded to your help desk request.

-----------------------------------------------

(Dave Wilburn)

-----------------------------------------------

If I do not get the problem rectified shortly,  I will give you some type of credit or extension.  I can tell you that it is positively not the server itself as the server you are on is way under load.  If you have made no changes to your server that would or could warrant the type of latency we are talking about, I am 100% positive that it is the carriers.

There were two carriers that became overloaded when another mid-grade carrrier feel apart and had to do major repairs to nodes and pipes (no small task) this over burdened the larger providers and caused much re-routing.  It mainly affected comcast customers but others were affected as well.  Some people in the illinois region and bordering states were re-routed to Atlanta, before going into Chicago - this placed longer trip times on people.

Although, this is nothing we control, we are working with them to reolve the problem.