• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

as long as u never use the word picture!!

that word offends me..... o0o

give me a god damn good reason why it offends you?

Listen I take such a huge freaking stand on this because my exgirlfriend killed her self because of how much she was tortured for being g@y.. don't start me off on my little facts about how many g@y people are killed each year because they are g@y.. I personally think I have a good reason for you not to use that word in that context.. now give me yours..

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i better not hear anyone say picture, bathtub, sunglasses, or loyalty (i.e these word offend me)

!!!!!

and sorry if i offended u in some way, shape, or form

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests
.........and now back to the original posting subject....

i got so many carrots its like im a ****ing vegiteraian

not only did u start it by saying rap sucks...i also tried to stop it but u had to keep posting....so dont blame me

Mack...she asked you not to say it so don't...

Heartless I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't throw out christs name so readily and G.D. so readily...

also the origional meaning of the terms g@y and f@g had nothing to do with homosexuality.

g@y origionally means happy. f@g is origionally a bundle of small sticks used to light a fire. So Heartless you gotta see where mack (might be) coming from...g@Y has become a slang term now to mean dumb or silly. Though it is a large possibility that the term developed that way because of bigotry and hatred of homosexuals, it still does not change the fact that you are insulted by a slang term that has nothing to do with homosexuality in that context and origionally had nothing to do with homosexuality anyway.

on another note...rap sucks, metal sucks, pop sucks, country sucks the only music that is good is Rap-Core, Hard-Core, Classical and Opera.

:)

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

heartless is a chick in GHS, i think is she, oh and dont diss rap. wow im on drews side, cause thats really not cool at all and if you dont like it say so but i really dont think drews gonna get shot cause i dont think g@ys are the type that are gonna be packin, theyre more likely to be tending their gardens or somethin like that

Simmer down now ghey is commonly confused with g@y, when in fact they are used for completely seperate reasons!

G@y- Referring to someone who is homosexual

Ghey- Referring to someone who is stupid without the homosexuality part!

its like Quack and Mack

Quack- Referring to someone who is stupid and saying 'quack'

Mack- Referring to someone who is stupid without him/her saying quack

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests
Heartless I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't throw out christs name so readily and G.D. so readily...

also the origional meaning of the terms g@y and f@g had nothing to do with homosexuality.

g@y origionally means happy. f@g is origionally a bundle of small sticks used to light a fire.  So Heartless you gotta see where mack (might be) coming from...g@Y has become a slang term now to mean dumb or silly.  

ooOOooOOooOO

yeah what gives u the right to tell me what those words mean?(not referring to playaa)

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

stop the hatin in hizzle here ill end this mack your stupid and heartless chiill out and ur also stupid, thanks and now shutup cause i posted and noone has guessed who my lyric is by so im mad and annoyed

whats really stupid is having to post the defintions of such stupid word in the first place.

Whatever meaning its used for its still meant to be a demeaning word...like the "N" word.

What makes people stupid is trying to find a logical reason to use words like this and then use them over and over again.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

smally grow some lately?

i hear your toppin 4 feet now....wow

i donno who ur sideing with mok.. but whatever..

(to mack) if u checked out the other thread we were fighting i apologized.. but i guess ill do it here too.. im sorry i went off on you.. i get really tinkled at that word no matter how someone uses it. That night i was having a rough night with the loss of my girlfriend and u just made it a billion times worse. But I can see where u were coming from now.. and im sorry, again, that i went off. And im sorry to the rest of you that had to see that side of me :( I hope it will never happen again.