TONITES MATCH

Brillow_Head

Still no word from MA.

Thier website says the match will be on their server which is

IP: 66.28.14.59:7777

It says its a public server, but I'm wondering if its a non-advertized server perfect for our little skirmish.

Anyhow...watch this Thread...if you don't get any more info posted here show up at that IP no latter than 15 minutes after 9:30 EST.

Our team color will be BLUE.

Remember...watch this space for updates.

yay for blue!

Also, let's go into this match with the idea to have some fun. Personally, I've never played 6 on 6, I've never watched a UT match, etc. Believe me, I'm all about winning, but let's look at it like our first match, we're gonna go in there and rock the house as best we can, but priority ONE has to be getting our feet wet and experiencing the ONS competition.

Basically it goes back to what Brillow said in practice....help each other keep cool heads and have some fun.

Right on Fatty...I'm going to be nervous as all get out, I think we'll all be a bit wired. We will play our best when we are calm and know what to expect. It's gonna take time.

This is not going to be a rush into a server and start the match immediately upon popping in. We will have prep time, converstaiopn between the teams to make sure everyone is on even footing, question/answer type of things.

We wont start until it's all set up. I think we might even have spectators in the way of a TWL admin to supervise the match. I'm not sure on this tho.

I'd also like to get pictures when all is said and done too :D

Okay...we are in buisness.

Yes we will be on their server...ScratchMonkey is modifying the server to meet specs.

I have a feeling we'll get a little bit of lag...it was idling at ping=100 with no players on it earler.

The pasword will be set to "playma" ...again it is "playma'

Scratch will be ilding on IRC at

irc://irc.dynamix.com/ma

You have your orders. Good luck guys. :peace: