PAtches?

Hey, I decided to get up enough gumption to run this baby and I connect, then I just sit there.. I can see the list of players and what team I'm on but don't see or hear any action.. I can move around the map but.. It says press fire to join game but I can't.. Saw they released a patch 6-15.. Downloaded it, should I install it? I remember the last patch I had to end up reinstalling the game.. Grr.. Whats up?!

You proabably joined in when we were messing with UTcomp...I tried to talk to you when you popped in. The next time to play UTcomp wont be there and you will probably be able to play normally.

The trick was that UTcomp put everyone into practice mode, everyone had to declare "Ready" by pressing F5, then clicking the ready button.

Everyone had already done this and the regular match had already begun and locked out anyone joining after the start...meaning that you could not join the match.

The UTcomp is going to be used for ladder matches only and you wont have to deal with it from now on unless you play on the Ladder matches with us.

hope this helps

ill let ya know the real problems with tcc comp and secure

when you have those mods installed the ini is modified ... right basic

well when you join a server with one of the mods sometimes they see the other mods as hacks.. ussaly after playing a mod then switching servers to a diff mod (the mod doesnt unload and looks like a hack)

another time this happens is when you host a game with comp or secure then try to join a online game with any of the other anti cheat mods... easiest way to do it is just restart the game if ur switching mod types if you have that problem...

comp is installed yah!!!

Still connecting and nothing.. I see the people where ever they were when I joined but they're either just sitting there or in a loop(repeatedly jumping or strafing or something).. I heard "5 minute warning" tonight :) Btw, my ping said like 700 some!?!!? Wow. Man this stinks.. Dont wanna have to reinstall..

Hm, I'm wondering if something is cooky with your internet. First I'd stop

Here

to test your internet speed, mine fluxuates from good to very good.

Next, what type of physical connection does your computer have with the internet, is it wireless b or g, or cablemodem out the back.

Do you have the lattest driver update for your ethernet card? (I sound like a troubleshooting page dont I?)

What video-card do you have? My roommate has a GF5600 and it runs UT2k4 like uter crud. We'll figure this out...eventually.