F1 cars at AutoZone

KiRiN

was wondering if anyone else here was picking up any of the hotwheels models. I myself got the little alonzo and the 1:18 micheal shumacher, and my gf got a little montoya and a 1:18 Kimi. and just in case some didnt know AutoZone is running a promotion where they're carrying 1:18, 1:24, 1:43, and 1:64 (the smallest two dont even look like current F1 cars that much) of Micheal's ferrari, both Williams, Alonzo's Renult, Kimis Mclaren, and Jordans and Jags in the smaller 2 sizes. the quality isnt as good as Minichamps but then they're cheaper too. the regular 1:18s are 29.95 plus tax, but micheal i'm so awsome shumacher is 39...... but i went to one store where it was for 39.99, too rich for me, then i went to a second and they were marked with the 29.95 price so cha-ching i got it for 10 off. there is a poster that is suppost to come with the 1:18 and 1:24 models, but like none of the stores have those in. and for the record the 1:24 is 19.95, and the 1:43 is 4.95, and the 1:64 is 1.95. heres a link to the hotwheels site with pictures of the models, not all of the ones here are sold at AutoZone, but it will give you an idea what quality they are if your interested.

http://www.hotwheels.com/us/search_brand.a...n&brand_id=7745

yeah they have both micheal and ralfy, i'd say get the 1:18 size as they are the best ones, but with a price of 29 dollars each (39 for micheal if they dont miss label it) you might just want one. they make a 1:24 size micheal but the quality below the 1:18s are lacking, and the 1:43 are really just something neat, they look nothing like the real f1 cars, they look more like 2001 or 2002 models than 2003.