It was a steal of a deal!

Xterminator

So i was at work today, it was my break and a buddy i work with brought a newspaper. It was one of the newspapers from Toronto, as i was looking through it i noticed an advertisement. Best Buy was having a 3 day sale on PC games.

Listed were many cool games. All the games listed were $29.99 each (Canadian dollars). Why don't i show you what i got :D

games.JPG

P.S Christmas has come early!

Edited by Xterminator

Ok, that was one scary post man, I thought, cool!! He gonna show me what he got. Woah, was I surprised when I seen this weird third box in the middle....LOL. Looks like an awesome find!!! Maybe I should be looking in my bestbuy ads for deals like these or is this just a Canadian thing???

Agree with A_K (although I have only played BFV a couple times and thought the AI was too good a shot). If Farcry ever improves their multi-player, I think it would give BFV a bit of a run but BFV would still win out.

i can't wait to play BFV. I really only bought Farcry cuz my bro really wants to play it. Plus he bought UT2004 and Vice city, so it'd be nice if i chipped in a bit. But alas the comp is sitting on the floor collecting dust cuz he still hasn't gotten the ram or harddrive.....lazy bum