If you're the type that likes haunted houses....

Fatty

I'm telling you, it's just like a haunted house...it's hilarious, I find myself jerking around in my chair! clap clap for entertainment!!

Ok, this one tickled my funny bone a ton, being an old-school AD&D player:

funnyemail8sideddie.jpg

A nice shot of a couple twoheaders:

twotwoheaded.jpg

Someone mentioned the canibal thing in another thread. Of COURSE you sit there and watch for a moment. What's more, is that (don't read below if you haven't done it yet)

canibal.jpg

it's hilarious how they BOTH get up when you bother them!

A nice mirror shot:

studinmirror.jpg

Another cool concept...self-monitoring from camera behind station:

selfinmonitor.jpg

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Looks like fatty and I are on the same level. Not bad since I've only had a few hours to really play it.

I panicked on one part.... when I was going down... only time I died. I freaked.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
1/2 my time is spent punching corpses remember. It's all I can do, I can't leave my fallen human pals lying around in that state.

Fatty, when you played HL, the first one of course, did you go out of your way to leave the scientists with a cop for protection? Or did you just leave them as they were?

GC Founder
1/2 my time is spent punching corpses remember.  It's all I can do, I can't leave my fallen human pals lying around in that state.

Fatty, when you played HL, the first one of course, did you go out of your way to leave the scientists with a cop for protection? Or did you just leave them as they were?

Honestly I tried to preserve them...that's hilarious!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I ask because I think that says something about somebody. I always go out of my way when I play HL1 to leave the scientists with a cop if I can. Even better is I put the hosties in the far corner and the cops out a little so they can see and can shoot up whatever may be coming. I feel guilty if I do not.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Ok I lied, I'm the type that saves my game, caps the friendlies to see what happens, then moves on.

Or am I?

Evil Bastard!!!! :P